Online Payments / Refund Policy
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of service of registration are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees and US dollars. The Coffee Board reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
Your payment will normally reach the Coffee Board account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Coffee Board account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Coffee Board is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Coffee Board be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- There is no cancellation option for the end users after fees payment is made. No chargeback or no refund will be permitted for fees paid through online payment system. In case of any duplicate payment, end user has to approach the Coffee Board at email@example.com with proof of excess payment, transaction reference no., bank statement etc. for suitable action by Coffee Board.
- Transaction charges paid by the user is not refundable even in case of duplicate or excess payment. IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
Information we collect and how we use it for our World Coffee Conference 2023 organised by the Coffee Board will be the sole property and at the sole discretion of the Coffee Board.
Coffee Board reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Coffee Board and any user visiting the https://wccindia2023.com/ website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:- firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.